Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Here I am waiting

Abide in me I pray
Here I am longing for you.......lalalala

Thats stuck in my head...kinda sums stuff up tho. Why do we always feel like this at the start of a new year? Knowing that we have neglected God and fallen short and longing to know Him more...and here's me...I dont even currently own a Bible!!! I want to do something with my insignificant little life...really make a difference. And lets face it the worlds not short of good causes!

I am really happy in my life, I love Aaron more than words can say and we are so happy in our little hovel up here in Dudley (although slightly annoyed by the lack of facilities!) Church is cool and work is good...we have amazing friends....yet I long for more...more of god that is, more of a focus on His will in my life...more of a yearning for him. All i can ask is that you pray, pray that we all find...no make time for more of Him.

Much love xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home