Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm sorry I must have missed your phone call! (rant)

Sorry this is a bit of a rant.

Aren't there just some things that really annoy you? Like old ladies moaning about the youth of today while pushing you over in the bus queue, or getting home to realise someone ate the chocolate cupcakes that you have been dreaming about all day?(I won't mention Aaron's name) Well I had an agro moment today....I can get a little agro at times :s

So, I went to the opticians for my sight test and I have gone up 2 steps in my prescription apparently (whatever that means) I sat there and some guy with the worlds heougist moostache poked around in my eyes and got me to read stuff about beautiful tree's. It was only when I had been through all that that he told me that actually I couldnt have my contact lense test today as the lady who teaches you how to put them in has gone home sick!!! I was most unimpressed....and said...well no one called to let me know...I mean I could have gione in tomorrow instead of today and done it all in one go...now I have to go back tomorrow!! Now correct me if I'm wrong but surely the optician guy himself knows how to put them in!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnyways...i have that off my chest now.

Am now chilling and will come back a bit later with something a little more cheery...TTFN

3 Comments:

Blogger T said...

When I got my contacts (copycat :-P) it took me half an hour with some weird hippy woman. The right one went in fine, I could take them out fine, but I just couldn't do the left hand one! Anyways, the woman went out to get some more contacts after about 20 minutes effort, and I *finally* managed to get the left one in! When she got back I victoriously proclaimed that I had gotten the left-hand one in! She promptly told me that she had to watch me put them in, and made me do it again!

Pink-eye reigned supreme that day...

November 18, 2004 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Juckle said...

Well in less than an hour I have my re-appointment and I'm counting diwn the minutes....just can imagine not wearing my glasses. Now I am going to have to get up earlier in the mornings as I have an exact routine in place that allows me to stay in bed as long as possible before *having* to get up. up at 7:35 out the house by 8am....goodness knows how many valuable seconds conrtact lenses will take....pink eyes for days I predict!

November 18, 2004 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger jengajen said...

dont worry! u can tell everyone ur evolving into an albino ...chipmunk...?

November 18, 2004 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home