Monday, November 15, 2004

Rememberance

I only joined this blog thing to comment on Toms blog and didnt want one of my own. But still im here and no one is reading this because i haven't told any of you I am writing this!!

Today?

Well not a lot happened really...I had my firts session on the p.a desk solo this morning. Was ok but when the leader woman was talking up the front about a minutes silence for rememberance day i knocked over a big pile of CD's!! i console myself in the fact that it wasn't during the actual minutes silence. P.A was fun but thrown in at deep end with requestsfrom peple "can you play this CD when i nod" "can you play this video when i nod?"

(me) - tremble tremble aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!

but was ok

And so...rememberance day....hate it when people call it poppy day...no reason, just do. Was really put out about the lack of peopole wearing poppies, doesnt hurt to spare a thought (emma puts her soap box away)

Oddly enough, off to a nativity play tonight with Aaron. A little early i said but its a circus tour type thing at another church.

i have nothing else to say...well actually i have loads but wont bore on about it just yet

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home