Monday, November 15, 2004

mmmmmmmmmmm party rings

Ok ok...I know...I always say I'll do one thing and actually I do another and last night was no exception. I said I was going to some random circus nativity thing at another church, but infact I sat and ate 16 party rings (remember those?) infront of the tv in Karens front room. A waste of time I hear you cry but no....I perfected the art of eating them in the correct fashion; pink with white stripes first, then the purple with white stripe, nest the light pink with yellow stripes leaving the mangy yellow and orange ones in the pack...(which Karen the ate) Each one was picked up by inserting your little finger through the hole and eating round it.....its the only way to spend Sunday evening

ahem after going to church of course ahem

So now its lunch time and I am at work, hiding in my usual hangout....the gallery. As far away from the maddening crowd as possible and once again chatting away to you guys. Chris is sitting next to me making Fraction Bingo cards and he has hidden his sweets from me...a good job really as all the sugar from the party rings gave me a headache.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywho i have little else to say as nothing has happened yet, but i am going to let people poke me in th eye later today so maybe that will make a more interesting read tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home