Monday, November 15, 2004

Now i can't stop thinking about...

Paint! and i'm supposed to be doing my reportts, but all thats going round in my mind is...what colour will my kitchen be?

Oh another exciting nugget from the mind of Emma I hear you cry! But anyone who knows me even a little bit will catch on pretty quickly that I worry an unecesary amount about stupid stuff. Those who have been unfortunate enough to be in earshot over the last week or six will have seen me stress majorly over the upcomming house move....or lack of it.

Aaron and I (i say I in the lossest possible sense as I'm not actually moving in yet obviously) have been moving house since September!! Well, that is, our house was supposed to be ready then and it isn't. 5 weeks to got and there is a distinct lack of bathrooms, kitchens, ceilings, paint and furniture, infact we may as well live in a field with a box and a dog and call any children we may bare Rain and knit her clothes from wheat. Anyway, I digress. Long stroy short, the owners have met a few set backs and the house is still unfinished....actually almst unstarted.....so i have been aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh until yesterday when we were finally given the datye of 7th December for the move hoooorah!! and now all i can think about is paint....sad isnt it

No point to this other than i needed to get it off my chest!!

there
Done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home