Tuesday, November 16, 2004

What are you trying to tell me Lord?

Well as i told you all I had my first stint as P.A on Sunday morning flying solo and all in all I feel it didnt go too badly! Have got used to the equipment and learned pretty much what sounds good and how people "like" stuff and what should happen tody? Well i'll tell you.....

Are you sitting Comfortably?

So...I get into work this morning and sit in my usual spot for the morning meeting. In walks Darren G and says I'll never guess whats happened this morning!! What ? What? what could it be? bear with me i'm building the atmosphere...If i had scary jaws type music i would be playing it here

anyway, where was i? Oh yes...he then telle me he turned up for the early morning prayer meeting at church this morning and as he goes to open the door Ivan yells "Don't put your hand on that door" aghast (is that a word or did i make it up?0 Darren steps back to realise the police are dusting it for finger prints...Inside was some of the music/P.A equipment all boxed, lined up and ready to go...Turns out two of the church members walked in at 5:30am and disturbed the burglars, who must have been there for hours boxing up all our equipment and loading it into their van!!!!! Scoundrels!!

So half of the P.A is now missing...we still have the desk....grrr they could have at least taken that we could do with a new one!! hehe......they took soem of the instruments too so now we have to struggle through with just the odds and ends left for a few weeks until its all sorted out!!

Just makes you wonder...did God think i was that bad? hehe!!! Mind u, they left the desk so maybe not!!!!

Well we are all under lock and key and stepped up security now so alls well that ends well.

Now i am off to feed my Benylin addiction that Loz has just reminded me of...thought i was twitching, haventhad a fix today.........mmmmmmmmmmmm benylin...mediciney!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home