Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Moving Day!

I'm back!!!

Took a few days off blogging cos I was ill...had a migraine and ended up off work for 3 days!!! Better now :)

So....whats happened since we last spoke?

Well....weddings getting close now, had my hen do!! It was a really funky day with all da girlies. Body shop lady came in the afternoon...after I had sent her to the wrong house...blamed that on my lack of dark hair. We had fun and games and chocolate....then off to Franky and Benny's for a slap up meal....we waiuted and waited for our food and finally...hurrahhhh it was deeeeeeelicious!!! (why do i always get round to talking about food....i am hungry)

Had lots of lurvely presents from the girlies ;) (watch out Aaron hehe)

It was our last night with the guys Aaron has been living with last night and it was very emotional...Karen and I cried and sobbed and sobbed then cried a bit more....see all of you who said I aint got a heart :p LOL Bishy was just as sad and there were lots of hugs. We will still see them every week but I will miss them loads and loads!!

And now today...well we are both stuck at work and we have skip loads to do...Aaron moves in tonight and I have shed loads of packing to do. Most of our stuff is at mione and I am totally not ready for the move...although have no access to my shoes and am wearing trainers to work...told you I am blonde!!!

Current state of our house....well not much better than it was in June. There is now half a bathroom...toilet (no seat) sink, no bath, half tiled and no floor....Kitchen....doesnt exist, is building site and there is a toilet in there!!! Jamie and Shaneen, Tom and Adam, I promise to make it shiny and clean for your arrival!! I am frantically trying to decorate the spare bedroom too so you have somewhere to sleep!!!However the plaster keeps falling off as we strip.....the paper :p

Will be ghladf when the weekend is over and its all looking a bit more like home!!

Sorry this isnt funpacked and frolicky...but thats my life this week...full of plaster dust and high sheen gloss LOL!!!!

Now...wheres my Bob the builder helmet........

1 Comments:

Blogger jengajen said...

glad to hear you're feeling better now :-D

sounds like youre having fun...

December 13, 2004 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home