Friday, November 19, 2004

Snow Day

didn't happen :( An hour after the snow stopped falling, the rain came down.....boooooo.....boo the rain!! So this morning the snow had gone and it was work as usual. Mind you, it was very picturesque, lots of glistening frost on the ground and hugging tree branches (the frost that is, not me)

Now I'm making the most of being at work. People keep asking me if I'm ill or upset. I got up early this morning as I had a feeling I would have trouble with my shiny new contact lenses and trouble I did have. It took me ages to get them in, they just kept sticking to my finger. When I did mange to get them in my eye they kept folding up GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I finally managed it and didnt have any time to put on my make up or eat breakfast. I looked like I had been 3 rounds with Tyson and been up crying all night....not a pretty sight (oooh that rhymed!)

Am getting used to them now.

Well it's lunch so I suppose I oughta think about food....its my new diet, I just think about the food instead of eating it....means I can have whatever I want whenever I want.....hmmmm what to have? Me thinks............................................Hot pork sandwhich on 3 slices with mounds of stuffing, loads of crackling and apple sauce....ooooozzing with gravy..........yum yum!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home