Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Domino's

I love my job, I really do. But there are some days where I'd rather stick my head in a steaming vat of molton rock than face going to another lesson with naughty children. My kids are fab, they aren't lovely, they'd mug ya for a fiver, they dont pass on pearls of great wisdom of the kind that can only come from the mouths of babes and they dont even bring you an apple every day!! But they do challenge me, teach me new words and help me to keep up with the latest. however i dread they will push me to an early grave or at the very least, insanity!!!! And today is no exception!!!!

So I have a free period now and all my paperwork is up to date, frankly i'm bored and watching the clock ready to go home!! Actually I am going to Karens as I left my photo's there and need to get them back.

So how have I passed the time? Well to give some friends some advertising, I looked at Tristan and Adams web sites....havent been there for a while so thought I'd see if anything had changed. All was pretty much the same but I had a fab 5 minutes looking at all the video clips of Giant Jenga Domino's!!!! How fab!!!! That has ended my working day nicely!

Tonight is homegroup. First proper one back as lasrt week was a joint one at church. Not really sure whats gonna happen but will be cool to be back to normal.

My house is still a wreck and that is making me all squiffy and when I'm squiffy I get kinda floopy which is never a good thing.

Hey ho....lets see what tomorrow brings

:)

5 Comments:

Blogger jengajen said...

do you work in a primary school, or comp?

January 13, 2005 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Juckle said...

I work in a mainstream secondary school with a large volume of SEN

January 13, 2005 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger jengajen said...

cool!
ok.. I guess I can see why that would be challenging!

January 14, 2005 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

Huh. Huh. Domino's was fun...

January 15, 2005 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger jengajen said...

by the way, i found out how to put pictures into blogs -- but they have to be on a website somewhere to start with. then you get the webaddress/url thingy for the picture, and put it in the html code thingybob... but i cant explain it very well... ask someone who knows what theyre talking about lol

January 17, 2005 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home