Thursday, June 30, 2005

There's a hole in my bucket!

The bucket song
assistant youth worship lrader
new straightners
a large overdraft
a dodgy eye
lots of laughs
a tub of ben and jerry's!

all thinhgs that have been prominent in my life since I last blogged!!

Karen just walked in and asked me to go and see Postman Pat Live with her in August too...if you cans lass that as a concert then that will be the first ever concert ive been too (well except some christian thing at the Nynex but i spent most of the toimehanging around in the corridors chasing boys so that doesnt count)

What a pointless blog but I had to blog beofre the month was out or this dizzy blonde was gonna turn into a pumpkin!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - random cheer!

1 Comments:

Blogger TommyDB said...

Emma.

You rock!

June 30, 2005 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home