Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Pregnant!?!

Its a girl!!!

I was in work today, I'll set the scene, it was a really boring afternoon i Castle High land and I was at my desk trying to get comfortable and had no where to put my feet. My fingers were sticky because my glue stick had ran out and I was knee deep in Key stage 3 science work when along came Mr Chris (ok hs name is just Chris but I like putting Mr infront of names because i like it)

He sat down at a near by desk and we partook in general chitr chat when the conversation suddenly came around to me being pregnant........

Ok you can all breathe out now........i am not preganant! It was just that Mr Chris apparently had a dream last night that I was pregnant and gave birth to a little girl.

We then had a scary conversation about how several of his dreams about people had come true!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!














maybe not just yet ey?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Chris freaks me out!

May 25, 2005 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

At least you didn't give birth to a big girl.

That might hurt.

May 28, 2005 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a bloke who I work with that I call Mr Chris too - even tho Chris is his first name! It's obviously catching!

June 24, 2005 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home