Friday, April 15, 2005

Do Elephants Have top Lips?

A question my housemate Karen decided she needed to wake from her sleep and ask. A whole conversation (which she relived to me this am) then proceeded with her husband about whether the trunk starts right fron the mouth or whether there is a top lip?! I am told she used some very inventive finger and thumb signs to demonstrate what an elephant would look like with or without a top lip.

This is the latest from the woman who formerly woke especially to ask if worms have teeth!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways!!!!!!!

I am off to view a new flat in a moment and have just dropped by to ask you all to sponser me and said mad woman to do the Race For Life. Its a 5K run for Cancer Research. A fab cause and special to a lot of us.

I will actually collapse after said run and be ferried off on a stretcher but I am willing to give it a go.......if we manange it we are considering running the Flora London marathon............Aaron stands in the background tittering at the thought of us running!! gggggggrrrrrrrrrr

So heres my web page for the race for life....please sponser me even if its just a few pence :) it all helps

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/celebratingjames

thanks :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Mafia! said...

Does she ever get answers to her odd questions???

April 22, 2005 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Juckle said...

Wow I still have readers....wow i have a new reader...wow i have comments AND more than one!!!

AND Lisa now ppl are talking to you on my blog!! You do get round!!

Lisa...indeed she does....always!

April 23, 2005 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

lol.

Jokers

April 24, 2005 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE MAN

April 25, 2005 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Mafia! said...

woohoo, Dave has made it this far.

Emma: I get around eh?? Hmm ... strange phrase. It's late (or early) I should go to sleep rather than ramble.

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 26, 2005 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Mafia! said...

blog woman, blog!!!!!

April 27, 2005 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger T said...

Please update...if I see anything about an elephant's top lip again, I'm going to go crazy...

April 27, 2005 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

In the great words of Homer J,

SaxamaPOST.

SaxamaPOST.

April 28, 2005 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger T said...

LOL@Tom!!!!! Classic!

April 28, 2005 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home