Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Long and Winding Road

Has nothing to do with what I am blogging....it was just in my head at the time and as most eople who spend time with me will know, i tend just to say random things that are in my head...............yes it does make for interesting debvates and often leads to trouble.....but fun kinda trouble IYSWIM?!

I humbly and publically (sp?) appologise for not keeping up my pronise.....I couldnt get to a computer again to blog.

But................................................here I am again. I Dont know when I will blog again but probably not tomorrow as I have an interview for a University course tomorrow in Lancashire.....yes I will most probably be going to go to uni in Lancashire if all goes well tomorrow......But fear not Dudley, I am not upping sticks and leaving, I am doing it distance learning. I will be doing a Foundation Degree in Supporting Teaching and Learning if that means anything to anyone?

I have to be in Wolvo for 7:09 am and I wont get back to Wolvo untill 7:40pm then I have to get from Wolvo to dudley also.......I am not looking forward to this!! I woke up today with a poorly cold so would you all please pray for me to do well and be well please?

As for an update on my depressive state.....well you now me....someone asks if i am ok and I talk about milk..................oh is that the time I must go and categorise my sock drawer

TTFN my friends...TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger Mafia! said...

Categorise your sock drawer?!?!?!?! But you said you were a Chandler not a Monica!!!

May 10, 2005 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

Meh?!

You posted! Praise the Lord!

*hugs for youahhhh*

May 10, 2005 at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home