Friday, March 17, 2006

10 things i wanna say to you

Sorry for the blog theft but I think this is a fab idea! here goes...

1) I know its all done with now but I just wish you knew the truth

2) Stop obsessing and relax!

3) I wish you never told me...how do i deal with that?

4) I said i would, so I do, I love you but i just dont understand

4) I wish you'd talked it over with me instead of just making the decision, it was an impossible situation but I deserved for you to hear how I felt, I still think your fab though ;)

5) I always had her best interests at heart

6) You were an inspiration and I hope I can be just a tenth of the person you were. You touched my life and I'll never get over you.

7) You'll never know what you pulled me through and how your support saved my life.

8) If Ive done something wrong then tell me....my barks worse than my bite!

9) Im so proud of you, you mean so much to me and I hope we'll always be close

10) It will always be a mystery to me, but life threw you another chance, dont make the same mistakes.

Wow that took me a long time, and tomorrow/yesterday/in a month, this list would probably be different, however these questions/statements are some of the most poignant ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juckle said...

Just realised i have 2 number 4's! ooops

March 17, 2006 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home