Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tag.....I'm it! hehe

I was shocked and amazed to click onto Tommy's blog and see my name up there! Well lucky for you Mr Double Barrel I keep such a list for such an occasion so here goes...

Million Love Songs
A Gary Barlow classic. Such a simple and predictable song but its solid and dependable, just like the one and only mr Barlow himself. It reminds me of my teenage years and brings out the deeply deeply deeply burried soft side of me! I also like Forever Love too but dont want to turn this into a Gary Barlow fanzine!

Songbird
Eva cassidy....come on need I say more? If I had a voice half as pure as her......genius

Good Riddance
This features on our wedding day CD. It reminds me of Aaron because he loves that song too. I do rather like greenday and this one mellows me out. (i need mellowing lol!)

You got A Way With Me
I really got to like tihs song when I first started doing wedding videos and used it as a sound track. I can be quite a complicated person who finds it hard to let go of my independence and allow someone else to look after me. This song is everything I feel Aaron has done for me with Gods help.

Have i Told You Lately That I Love You
Love both Van Morrison and Rod Stewart versions. Its that rough around the edges sound that I really like.

Aint No Justice in the World
Ive never been one for being sucked in by media hype but I think Lamar has real talent and when I heard him sing this song i was hooked. On the whole Im not a big fan of hhis style of mysuc but this song really does it for me.

My Redeemer Lives
I had trouble filling thislast spot as there are too many possibilities. But well...this song just rocks!

WEll for the most part of that I have appeared to be amushy love song listening person...so in order to regain my hard woman of rock exterior i'm off to eat some nails....mmmmm metally!!

3 Comments:

Blogger TommyDB said...

Hard exterior?

Yeah, I like my Redeemer Lives too and that Lemar song too. The others are random to me though!

Maybe I'm just too young ;)

March 12, 2006 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

And maybe I went a bit too over the top with the word 'too' using it far too many times in that last comment.

March 12, 2006 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Juckle said...

Too young?! Maybe i'm just old before my time..?

yes my dear a hard exterior...gets me into way too much trouble up here. If you haven't experienced it, then maybe thats bacause you bring out my nice side :)

March 12, 2006 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home