Wednesday, February 22, 2006

who?

me and Jamie went on a very, very, very long walk one day and we had a very, very, very long conversation that ended up in us repopulating the earth....not literally obviously as we are both married to different pepole. We decided who we would take with us to a desert island, why we would take them and what role they would have.

Now this onversation was a long long time ago so I cant remeber his exact answers, but it was a lot of fun.

At the time my answers were along these lines:I would take

name Job

Aaron ;)
Jamie making me laugh and making the tea (would stow shaneen away)
Adam Wise religous leader and education person (would stow T away)
Tommy well rounded vllager and music man (would stow lozza away)
Brad Pitt Can do whatever he likes ;) (can stow cst of friends away)

As I said this convo went on for some time until we had repopulated the earth and given them jobs and belongings...Suppose you had to be there!

So....which 5 people would you take and why? Remeber there are no rules and you can have stow aways :)

3 Comments:

Blogger TommyDB said...

I think I'm stupid cos I don't really get it.

Are you saying that your choices would be Jamie, Adam, me and Aaron and then those 5 people would take another 5 people who would then take another 5 etc... ?

February 22, 2006 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Juckle said...

yeah...I can only take 5 but they can smuggle other ppl in, so i pick the ones I know would smuggle the others id want to come. Obviously there are Dudley ppl Id wanna take too but no Dudlians read this blog :)

February 22, 2006 at 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get stowed??? I am the one that knows the most humane way to kill a chicken and I get stowed?? Offended clearly!!!

No I am only kidding. I am going to have to think about the 5 people I'd chose to take but you know on a desert island it's all about survival. You made a good choice with Adam he used to be a scout.

February 23, 2006 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home