Saturday, February 26, 2005

puurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect parents!

Aaron and I have today become proud parents. We have decided to call them Ollie and bandit. Bizaarly enough one is whit and one is black. It has been very strange finding out only yesterday that they were on their way, and having so little time to prepare and buy all the things we will need.

Strange names I know....but what with people going around with names like apple then this is not so bad............................................................................................................................................................
for a cat!

Yes we have 2 lovely cats who desperately needed re-homing

They are quite timid but very cute and funny

here are some pics.....click the link, its easier than putting them right on here

http://spaces.msn.com/members/allforlovessake/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1pKDV9jXQL4wyJn2sda5r26A!131&_c=PhotoAlbum&owner=1&js=yes

6 Comments:

Blogger TommyDB said...

Awwwww.

I could just eat them.
(if I was Chinese)

February 27, 2005 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

Awwwww.

I could just eat them.
(if I was Chinese)

February 27, 2005 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Mafia! said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I cud hav a cat :(
Stupid tenancy agreement!!!

February 27, 2005 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger The Cure said...

I saw the name of your site and laughed, two of my friends use to have rod stewart hair.

March 1, 2005 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

Up-date


Up-date....

Up-date.............

March 9, 2005 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

Up-date....

Up-Date.........

Up-Date...................

March 9, 2005 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home