Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'll never know, how much it cost...............

Hind sight! Is that the correct term? well if not im sure you know what I mean?!

Its a funny thing...what would you change or do differently if you knew then what you know now? This could be along list for me, I wont bore you with everythin....we'd be here all night!

I have a reputation of acting in hast and repenting at leisure...as a teenager I was always on some hair brained scheme to amke my life fantastic or meet the man of my dreams (whether Ihad one or not) Oh the innocence of youth....................ahem!

I'd like to think my experiences of growing up (rather too fast in my opinion, now I'm an old lady) have shanged me and taught me to be wise in my decision making.........an attribute i rather hope the youth in our church will notice and not follow in my wayward footsteps. I suppose ypu can ead a horse to water and all that but in the end they have to make the decision to drink.

So what would I change? Well I'd ave paid more attention in Sunday school and taken my faith more seriously....its kinda like tidying your room, it seems like a chore when your young but you know it has to be done....you can see things getting messy around you but its strangely comfortable...then one day its so full of stuff you just cant function anymore.....but its so hard to make a start.....then your parents come along and give you a helping hand....and how amazing is it when its all back neat and orderly again......I let my life, faith etc get out of hand to the extent that i'm still picking up the rubbish off the floor now, years on....its impossible to be perfect, but if I knew what I'd have to go through to get just this tidy then i'd have thought twice before messing my life up in the first place IYSWIM


I'd deffo have gone to uni!! Its one of my biggest regrets....you know what i said about acting in haste? well i gave up on uni to get married at 19!! Now I know there are many out there who it worked out for but i let my heart rule my head and well I cant change it now....but getting a degree is now one of my life goals!!


However, as easy as iyt s to say 'in hind sight' I know God had a plan and purpose for my life that no matter how hard i tried to mess it up and go off course, I know that God has used that time and probably kept me more on the path than i realised.

I just want to ytake the opportunity to thank God....cos withought Him I'd be on the road to know where and possibly not writing this blog now!!!!!

Sorry to depress everyone, but having all the blessing God has given me has made me reflect on my life.......how much ive hurt God and how much I wanna give all I have to serve Him and realise what He has done for me :)

stay blessed ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home