Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Quest of The Lazer

Ok so I had to remove that awful joke from the top of my blog, and what better way than to write e new entry.

I cant remember everything that has happened since my last blog, not least because I dont know when I last blogged. It has been Aaron's birthday and the old guy is now 26!!! (he doesnt like to be reminded of that hehe) We went to The Bullring last saturday and got him a shiny new Blackburn top. It was hard going because we only found one shop that sold them and they were all dirty, except for one wich was almost out of reach. I put on my go go gadget arms and got it down tho. Then we found that all of the shops that print the shirts will only print them if you bought it from them, except JJB who didnt have the letters! aaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh so poor lil old Azz has had to settle for a plain one.

We broke up for half term this week after a training day yesterday. People always ask me exactly what goes on on a training day. Well its always different, sometimes we do training about regulations, sometimes about specific special needs , but yesterday was fun.....I did a display on natural disasters around the world and started one (to be finished after the hols) about optical illusions...yay magic eye pictures!! I realised i could do those for the first time this week yay!

Then about 10 of us went to Lazer Quest in the afternoon. That was quite fun and much opportunity fr sillyness hehe! AND i didnt come last in either game altho i was always in the bottom 3 :s however on the team gamne i didnt get shot once!!!yay for me again!

But i have come to realise I am an exclamation-mark-a-holic. I have looked thru some old posts and noticed on MSN and forums that I use an excess amount of !!!!!!!!!! dont know why i do it...its a disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywas i'm off now as its my nans birthday and i have to go and see her. See you all soon and God bless ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Lazer Quest in years - I used to love it.. Svuummmmm svummmm *loz sat shooting lazers*

February 12, 2005 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home