Monday, January 31, 2005

Fantasy Dinner Party

Was thinking today, if I could hold a dinner party for anyone in the world famous or not, living or dead....who would you choose? What would you serve to eat? What would we talk about? How would you entertain your guests?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............pondering

will be back with some answers. What about you?

ok guests:
Michael Stipe - he just has such a peaceful voice both in spoken and song word

Princess Diana - I think I would just have so much to ask her....aren't there just some people you *wish* you could reach out and help

Patrick Stewart - (ok its a voice thing again) but he is a very intellegent and tallented individual

Bela Bartok - I wrote a dissertation on this guy in college and because of him passed my A level in music - yet to this day I still know so little about him. Very serious and slightly detatched guy (if you listen to him you'll know)

Ant and Dec - comedy value...well they'd lighten up any party lets face it

Jamie Lee - he always makes me laugh and can have the longest conversation about who you would take on your desert island (but thats another entry) this guy rocks

Brother Yun - I've only started to read the begining of his book The Heavenly Man but he is such an inspirational guy!! Really challenges me when I cant be bothered to get out of bed on a Sunday morning!!! Just read it...you'll know!

My best friend Rach - Well i couldnt invite Patrick Stewart and not invite Rach!!!


We would eat:

Leek and potato soup to start, followed by apollo dolcelate with lightly salted Italian fries mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm I don't do desserts, too stodgy but would swish it all down with Ame Rose the bestest non alcoholic drink in the world (I'm such a commoner I know I know!!)


What would we talk about?

Well with that mix anything is possibble, topics may include Music (obviously) Can see Michael and Bela in a D & M, Religion - I somehow feel Diana and Brother Yun would have a lot to talk about. Obviously Ant Dec and Jamie would have much in common and patrick can talk star trek with Rach all night!!


And as for entertainment.....a good old jammin session is in order....I can see a new musical gebre in developement with Stipe and Bartok.........what would that go like?

And finally location? well theres nothing wrong with my funky new dining room....but if its a bit too squished then.....................................under the stars, round a nice camp fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home